Andrea Facci is a behavioral health and substance abuse counselor specializing in individual, couples, and family therapy. She maintains a private practice in Kitty Hawk, NC.
Prior to being in private practice, Dr. Facci was an organizational consultant and worked in the hospitality industry for many years. Her background in business and human relations is an asset to her practice in a number ways.
Dr. Facci has obtained her Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology and has an MA in Psychology and an MS in Clinical Counseling with a specialization in Counseling for Substance Disorders. Her BA is in English Literature.
License & Certifications
Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
Workshop/Educational Presentation History
- Connecting with the Intuitive Self
- Coping with Loss
- Navigating Relationships: Creating Resilience and Improvement
- The Role of Emotional Trauma in Substance Abuse (for Addiction Professionals of NC)
- Exploring your Personal Path
- Addictions 101
- Inner Journey Workshop
- Learning to be At One with Ourselves: Exploring Self-Compassion & Self-Trust
- Processing Unhealthy Shame
- Addiction & Personality Disorders
- Recognizing and Coping with Stress
- Challenges for Unique Remote Communication: Risks for Children Impacted by Substance Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Realizing our Potential through: Work & Play/ Family/ Relationships/Loss ( using bibliotherapy and cinematherapy as catalysts for change)
- Mindfulness Training